Utilizing an opt-in list can make a world of difference for your online business. It is quite crucial and an opt-in form should be included on your website or niche profit site. A small or large e-commerce site is rarely without one.
Any online business needs to have an email list. An opt-in form helps you to grow your list. The bigger your audience, the more targeted exposure to your business. When you receive a subscriber, you can keep them abreast of news currently on your site or what you will feature in the future.
No worries about spam because there is a mutual consent between you and your subscriber. There is a large number of successfully read materials because the subscribers themselves have signed up for them. They want and enjoy your information, thus allowing you to send it to them.
To increase your subscribers, send good email material and have good content on your site. If people like what they see and read on your site, they surely will want more and thus opt in to your email list.
Because every subscriber is different, find out what their wants and needs are. Ask them what it is they are searching for or need help with. Provide them with value. If you have a niche profit site, there are a few ways to make money mainly using your list.
1. If your list is large, many corporations will pay you to insert a banner or ad within your emails. Create a newsletter with company ads. Make sure the ads are niche related so that your audience will benefit should they want to take advantage of them. The company pays you by tracking every click that comes from your tracking code to their website. This is called P4P or pay for performance.
2. You can make deals with the companies by asking for a small percentage of the sale they made through your list. So, every sale done by customers that came from your list went there through your newsletter. A good company recognizes this and will not have a problem paying you a small percentage of the sale. The more people who buy, the more your earnings will be.
3. Get products from other sites on a consignment basis. Include these products in your newsletter with an article describing the product and include photos. When they buy, order the product from the other site and sell it. You can also apply this method directly by using your own niche related affiliate products.
4. Compile articles, sell manuals and e-books. How-to articles are high in demand. Many will pay to attain reliable knowledge.
5. Create a network by inviting subscribers to become partners. Have them invite more people to view your site and subscribe. You can provide incentives to your list. The larger your list, the more people will click on your links as well as make your advertisement rates higher. There is definite power in creating an opt-in list.